You’ve thought of everything – the beach wedding centerpieces, the décor, the bouquets, but have you picked out perfect songs that work well with a beach wedding? If not, this post will certainly help. Below are 7 fantastic songs for a beach wedding:
- Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding – did you expect this one? This sweet love song crooned by Otis Redding is the perfect dance song for your beach wedding. It’s soft, beautiful and appropriate for a wedding.
- Under the Boardwalk by The Drifters – this is another perfect beach wedding song. It’s also one of those songs that everyone knows and wants to sing along to!
- La Isla Bonita by Madonna – this song is great for a wedding with a tropical or Caribbean feel. It’s also perfect for dancing and is another one that most people know.
- Walkin’ on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves – can anyone listen to this song and not want to dance? This song is a perfect song to get your guests up and moving at your beach wedding reception.
- Come Sail Away by Styx – This amazing song is a great song for a beach wedding. It’s upbeat and it’s one of those songs everyone knows the lyrics to.
- Hot Fun in the Summertime by Sly & The Family Stone – A happy, upbeat song, Hot Fun in the Summertime is perfect for your beach wedding.
- Surfer Girl by the Beach Boys – This is another great upbeat song that will get your wedding guests up and dancing!
There you have it – 7 great songs that are perfect for your beach wedding. Toss these in with the songs you’ve already chosen and give your guests a little bit of nostalgia and a lot of opportunity to dance and have fun.
Leave a Reply